Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trip to See Jenny and Kanon in Tucson

We went to see Jenny last Thursday and Friday. It was a blast and we wish everyone could have been with us! Jenny needed the company and when I am done with this cold we will be down again. It was a fun trip with all the kids. They loved the kids center at the hospital along with the awesome food in their cafetieria. We also took them to see the Space and Airplane Museum which even the girls thought was COOL!
Wendy caught these two on camera! Isn't this the sweetest thing you have ever seen?

In the Kids Play Area playing with a puzzel!






The trip home was sweet.






The crazy mirror in the Space museum. I laughed so hard I cried.






Dinner near the Hotel with everyone but Jen. She couldn't leave the hospital. We love you Jen, Brian and Kanon.


3 comments:

amy said...

Sippy,
It looks like you all had a blast! I loved going to see Jenny. I wasn't able to spend much time with her because we had to go pick up Jason's sister Becky who also came along with us to Tucson and she had to get back to Mesa for an appoitment that day. Sorry for the run on sentence there, hehehe!
I just needed to see Jenny and I am so glad that we were able to go.
I love you tons. Thank you for posting these cute pics.
Love Amy

Unknown said...

What the heck. I thought it was understood no pictures of the fat lady till she looses the baby weight. Holy Cow! Please take this picture off! You can also tell I only had a couple hours of sleep in two days. Please Please spare me the misery. I love you too. Jen

steele's said...

Oh--I wish I had been there--especially now. I feel so lucky that I got to come see him in March. You guys are great for going to visit Jen and making a trip out of it. I love you all and can't wait to see you! Kisses!

Fourth of July Burke Family Reunion!!

rocky point 2007