Sunday, September 14, 2008

This picture has nothing to do with this week I am just tired of looking at that ugly picture of me after running!!

I am really upset about just writing on the blog. I can not find my camera and I think I left it at Ryan's baptism last Saturday. We can't find it anywhere. We had a fun busy week. The young women watched the boys play softball, Jason and I were able to get to the Temple on Friday. We tried out a new restaurant called Sauce. It was pretty tasty. I choose a big pasta dish for my run the next morning. We got into the 7pm session. It was really awesome. I wish we could have been in the session with Mike. It was fun to see Mike and sit and talk with him on Wed. night. I sure miss all our Missouri cousins. We can't wait to see you for the wedding. Sat. night Jason and I had the exciting opportunity to chaperone the youth dance. Wow! What a flash back! It was quite an experience. Before the dance our street had a block party. It was really fun. One of the neighbors pulled all their band equipment out on their driveway, pulled the seats out of their 15 passenger van and we had a real concert. If I had my camera you could have all seen some really fun pics of our neighbors. I love this street and neighborhood! Last Friday was a back to school pizza party at the church. All of our street was invited and we had quite a turn out. It was a lot of fun.
Mckenzie was the youth speaker for church today. She did a really good job writing a talk all by herself. I did direct her to one quote from Ezra T. Benson but the rest was all her. She is getting so big. She is the Pres. of the Beehive class and is working so hard on making the right choices. I'm so thankful for her. I need to rub Jason's feet. My eternal duty! Bye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey who ever has michelle and jason for christmas, jason needs a foot massager! That was a lot of fun at the BBQ. Thanks for the invite. I hope you find your camera soon. Love ja. Jen

Jo Dee said...

Man you are putting way too much pressure on the rest of us wives who never rub feet. JK I hope he knows how lucky he really is

steele's said...

Awesome Kenzie, that you got new bedding--it's so cute! And you gave a talk in church. I would always rather sing than talk. Love you all so much and can't wait to see you. Only two more months and we're there!

Fourth of July Burke Family Reunion!!

rocky point 2007