Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Hiking Addicts!

This is the hike up Silly Mountain in April with 2 families that live on our street. I organized it and invited everyone on our street as a missionary effort but only these 2 families could come. It was alot of fun.
This is a picture on the Lost Dutchman's Mine trail when Danie came with us. Danie and I are training for the Rim Country Challenge Payson Half Marathon in Sept. We'll see if she goes. Blair will be home and all she'll want to do is be with him. She has been exercising alot though and I know she could accomplish this with me. Jason says he'll wait for me at the finish line!




These pictures were taken in Oct. of 2007 when we hiked the Bright Angel Trail into Phantom Ranch. 20 miles in and out in 7 hours baby! Beat that Anton, Sterling and Peter!! We love you all. Come hike with us!!



No comments:

Fourth of July Burke Family Reunion!!

rocky point 2007