Friday, June 20, 2008

JUST THE BEGINING!!


I'm so excited to have learned how to take our own family names to the temple. I printed these off on Wed. night and yesterday I went and did baptisms, confimations and initiatories for the skinner, Walrath and Jewett line!! So exciting. Then I treated myself to a salad from Costa Vida cuz I was starving after being in the temple for a few hours. Last night I showed Heather how to do it and if anyone wants to call I will tell you how. Me and Heather learned last night that alot of research needs to be done on our family line. So if anyone wants to help I'd be LOVIN' IT!! I love you all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle
I want to help. Let me know how. Jen

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

SWEET! can you show me how?? Freak my sisters can do everything hahaha

Stephanie said...

Awesome! I have no idea how to do any of that, but at the same time I don't think that I am ready to learn. Just seems so overwhelming!

steele's said...

Awesome, Sippy! I thought our line was done back really far. I didn't know there was so much to do. Tell me how to get started! Love you lots!--Colette

amy said...

Michelle,
YEA!!!!!
That is so awsome:)
I totally want to please let me know what I can do.

Love you tons
Thank you for doing this.

AMERS

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Good for you getting those names done! That's awesome!! I'm sure a lot of people are very happy with you right about now Ü♥!

I would love to learn someday but not right now, but I know who to call when I'm ready - thanks Michelle!

Fourth of July Burke Family Reunion!!

rocky point 2007