Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Workin in the kitchen!

This is our awesome $250 piano!!


We made cookies and bread today! Bread is almost $5 a loaf now and I'm not about to spend that. This is the Jesse Smith recipe that you gave me mom. It was awesome, perfect, soft inside and a little crunchy crust. I made 4 all by hand with no mixer but we already ate one for lunch! This is my favorite way to make bread. Kenzie and Cari will be making it about 2 times a week. Tomorrow we are going to make "hang-out" pants (kenzie, cari and lauren).


We love you all our family!!



4 comments:

steele's said...

Look at that awesome bread--and by hand!! I loved reading about the trek, too. It sounds like you guys are having an awesome summer! We miss you!

Loves and kisses, Colette

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

You need to teach me how to make that bread! I just live a couple of houses down. Where is the love?
Lyndsey

Aussie Sue said...

Michelle, I so want that bread recipe! I guess I could get it from your mom, but could you email me, or I guess I'll call you when I get back and go from there....
We're having a blast! Wish you were here....

Sue

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

yeah what's up with bread being $5 bucks - I've started making it too - your's look yummy!!! And you look great!

Fourth of July Burke Family Reunion!!

rocky point 2007